Established in 1999, VARStreet is a popular all-in-one business management software, primarily designed for value added resellers (VARs) dealing with IT and office supplies in the United States and Canada.
To date, VARStreet has been trusted by 5,000 VARs and 25,000 VAR users to grow and streamline their business. It can also be used across other channels like IT manufacturers and distributors.
VARStreet offers the following software modules:
1. B2B eCommerce Builder- Create full-featured eCommerce stores for B2B customers. It has features like the ability to create customer-specific catalogs, multiple price lists, assign different roles and permissions, custom approval workflows, etc. It comes with a drag-and-drop feature that eliminates the need to know code for designing stores. VARStreet also offers free rich content for eCommerce as it has a partnership with rich content providers like Etilize and IceCat. This is what makes VARStreet better than its competitors.
2. Sales Quoting(VARStreet Instaquote)- Simply quoting process. Configure, price, and quote complex products in minutes. With this quoting software, VARs can impress their customers, boost their team's productivity and win new business.
3. Aggregated Catalog- An aggregated catalog combines catalogs from 45+ IT and office supplies distributors including Ingram Micro, Synnex and D&H Distributing, to give a single-window view of product pricing and inventory. While creating quotes VARs can access and add products from the catalog to their quote.
4. CRM - From opportunity management to sales closure, manage the entire sales funnel with ease using VARStreet CRM. The CRM seamlessly integrates with quoting and eCommerce modules enabling users to simplify all aspects of their business.
5. Procurement- VARStreet makes it easy to procure products from the right distributor. Convert cart/quote into SO and SO into PO, and send it to the distributor within a few clicks. VARs can compare product pricing from multiple distributors in a single-window view. This will allow them to acquire products at the best possible price and increase margins.
VARStreet tightly integrates with popular ERP, CRM, and accounting software like NetSuite, Salesforce, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, etc. It also supports integration with third-party services like payment gateways, shipping carriers, and tax compliance software.
With VARStreet, VARs can sell a wide range of IT products and office supplies without inventory, packaging or shipping. Once the order is received on the store, just pass on the order details to the distributors that provide reliable dropshipping services.
VARs, big or small, have many tasks going on every time. It can be difficult to manage all the activities at once and not let business become more chaotic. This is why it is important for VARs to use a business management platform like VARStreet to stay on top of things. It will bring all their business data and workflows into one place. With VARStreet, VARs can get things done quickly, predict business risks and improve overall efficiency.
VARStreet is a cloud-based business management platform. VARs need not invest in their own server or any other specific IT infrastructure to use VARStreet. The platform runs on the vendor's servers that are hosted in the Cloud. VARs don't have to maintain software or web servers. They can run their business from anywhere with just an Internet connection.